6 pairs of false eyelashes with wide selection of volume and thickness from Kedip Lash’s Mink line and Human Hair Line.
- Periwinkle: creates pretty accent on outer corner (volume: 3.8 out of 5, thickness: 3 out of 5)
- Candycane: ideal volume in criss cross knot (volume: 2 out of 5, thickness: 2 out of 5)
- Rainbow: ideal thickness for everyday use (volume: 3.5 out of 5, thickness: 3 out of 5)
- Unicorn: comes with weightless and medium thick hair (volume: 2 out of 5, thickness: 2 out of 5)
- Firefly: for those who want to look extra (volume: 3.5 out of 5, thickness: 3 out of 5)
- Bumblebee: for a no-falselashes feel and medium length hair (volume: 3 out of 5, thickness: 2.8 out of 5)
How to use:
- Make sure the lash align your natural lash line. To follow your eye length and shape, trim the outer corner.
- Put a thin layer of glue on the lash band and wait/blow until the glue changes color and ready for application.
- Apply the lash close to you natural lash line.
- Remove the excess glue from the lashes with eye makeup remover using cotton bud, cotton ball, or tissue.
- Rinse under flowing water.
- For the best hygiene, use the lashes 3 times at maximum.